Cachipa Estate,Price: $1,500,000
26 acres of Agricultural land bounding the North Coast.
Close to Madamas
Roughly 26 plus acres of old cocoa and coffee plantation are all on the point that extend towards the interior.
Because of the setbacks from the coastline and coves, there is easily another 3 acres that comes with the property
2. The estate has a lot of virgin forest lumber
3. The government North Coast dirt road goes through the estate parallel to the cost about a 100 yards from the actual coastline
4. There is a protected cove/anchorage with a small beach on the East side of Cachipa Point that is included in the estate
5. On the West side of the estate there is a stream/ravine
6. Madamas beach/river is less than 1/2 mile away to the West ( and can be seen from the estate)
7. The North Coast view extends to La Fillette Point
All prices are quoted in TT